March 31

Hedgehogs

Hedgehogs are amazing creatures.  They very cute faces and little noses.  They have spikes all over them, but they do not have spikes on  their cute little tummy’s.  They can also turn into a little ball.  I love hedgehogs so much they are my favorite animal.  Do you like hedgehogs?  If you do keep reading, because I am going to tell a story (I made it up).  Once there was a little girl named Rosie who wanted a pet her whole life she wanted any pet (except a hedgehog) that is because she thought they were weird and she did not want one until now that is.   Let us go back to the beginning of the story.  “I want a pet” screamed little Rosie “No” said her mother sternly “Now get dressed!”  Sadly Rosie got dressed and left for school.  She had a horrible day.  She walked home very sad about not getting a pet.  When she got home her mother was waiting for her.  She said she had a surprise she said she got a pet for her she screamed with joy.  But when she got into the room she groaned.  “I don’t want a hedgehog!” Ugh It’s disgusting.  But the next day there was a wolf walking around and Rosie was out.  Suddenly the wolf appeared and little Rosie screamed then all of the sudden the wolf was about to bite her and the hedgehog appeared and the wolf got poked and ran away and little Rosie fell in love with her hedgehog and all hedgehogs.

Posted March 31, 2017 by 383838batgirlcatwomen in category Uncategorized